This is the Linux app named SAXBench whose latest release can be downloaded as saxbench-2.1b1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SAXBench with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A performance benchmarking package for Java XML parsers. This tool tests parsers supporting the SAX1, SAX2, JAXP, and XML Pull Parser interfaces. It produces output in XML and HTML.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/saxbench/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.