This is the command g15mpd that can be run in the OnWorks free hosting provider using one of our multiple free online workstations such as Ubuntu Online, Fedora Online, Windows online emulator or MAC OS online emulator
g15mpd - A simple frontend for the MPD Media Player Daemon, for use with g15daemon
This package provides a fontend for MPD Media Player Daemon, displaying information on the
LCD in G15 keyboard/
g15mpd understands the following options:
-h Show usage information.
-q Use volume control to scroll through the playlist.
-v Show program version.
Features: - Artist/Title Info is displayed
- Track time elapsed/total time is displayed, with a completion bar.
- Random and Repeat modes are available.
- Multimedia keys are usable when run from X.
- Requires MPD to be running in the background.
- In order for multimedia keys to function, the frontend must be run from X11, either in a
console, or at X login.
- Requires that X11 has been configured to understand the mediakeys, either via the
g15daemon xmodmap file, or a similar keyboard being selected in X configuration.
- Currently, playlist management is not available, so another mpd frontend will be
required to create
Use g15mpd online using onworks.net services