This is the command monboob that can be run in the OnWorks free hosting provider using one of our multiple free online workstations such as Ubuntu Online, Fedora Online, Windows online emulator or MAC OS online emulator
monboob - daemon to send and check messages
monboob [-dqv] [-b backends] [-cnfs] [command [arguments..]]
monboob [--help] [--version]
Daemon allowing to regularly check for new messages on various websites, and send an email
for each message, and post a reply to a message on a website.
* aum ("Adopte un Mec" French dating website)
* bnporc (BNP Paribas)
* bouygues (Bouygues Télécom French mobile phone provider)
* dlfp (Da Linux French Page news website)
* feedly (handle the popular RSS reading service Feedly)
* fourchan (4chan image board)
* guerrillamail (GuerrillaMail temp mailbox)
* happn (Happn dating mobile application)
* hds (Histoires de Sexe French erotic novels)
* inrocks (Les Inrocks French news website)
* lefigaro (Le Figaro French newspaper website)
* liberation (Libération newspaper website)
* mailinator (mailinator temp mailbox)
* minutes20 (2 Minutes French newspaper website)
* newsfeed (Loads RSS and Atom feeds from any website)
* okc (OkCupid)
* orange (Orange French mobile phone provider)
* ovs (OnVaSortir website. Handles private messages only)
* phpbb (phpBB forum)
* playme (PlayMe dating mobile application)
* presseurop (Presseurop website)
* sfr (SFR French mobile phone provider)
* taz (Taz newspaper website)
* tinder (Tinder dating mobile application)
* twitter (twitter website)
Send mails only once, then exit.
Pipe with a mail to post message.
Run the fetching daemon.
show program's version number and exit
show this help message and exit
-b BACKENDS, --backends=BACKENDS
what backend(s) to enable (comma separated)
-e EXCLUDE_BACKENDS, --exclude-backends=EXCLUDE_BACKENDS
what backend(s) to exclude (comma separated)
do not validate SSL
-S SMTPD, --smtpd=SMTPD
run a fake smtpd server and set the port
display debug messages. Set up it twice to more verbosity
display only error messages
display info messages
file to save logs
save every response
-c CONDITION, --condition=CONDITION
filter result items to display given a boolean expression. See CONDITION section
for the syntax
-n COUNT, --count=COUNT
limit number of results (from each backends)
-s SELECT, --select=SELECT
select result item keys to display (comma separated)
-f FORMATTER, --formatter=FORMATTER
select output formatter (csv, htmltable, json, json_line, multiline, simple, table,
do not display header
do not display item keys
-O OUTFILE, --outfile=OUTFILE
file to export result
The -c and --condition is a flexible way to filter and get only interesting results. It
supports conditions on numerical values, dates, durations and strings. Dates are given in
YYYY-MM-DD or YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM format. Durations look like XhYmZs where X, Y and Z are
integers. Any of them may be omitted. For instance, YmZs, XhZs or Ym are accepted. The
syntax of one expression is "field operator value". The field to test is always the left
member of the expression.
The field is a member of the objects returned by the command. For example, a bank account
has "balance", "coming" or "label" fields.
The following operators are supported:
= Test if object.field is equal to the value.
!= Test if object.field is not equal to the value.
> Test if object.field is greater than the value. If object.field is date, return
true if value is before that object.field.
< Test if object.field is less than the value. If object.field is date, return true
if value is after that object.field.
| This operator is available only for string fields. It works like the Unix standard
grep command, and returns True if the pattern specified in the value is in
You can make a expression combinations with the keywords " AND ", " OR " an " LIMIT ".
The LIMIT keyword can be used to limit the number of items upon which running the
expression. LIMIT can only be placed at the end of the expression followed by the number
of elements you want.
boobank ls --condition 'label=Livret A'
Display only the "Livret A" account.
boobank ls --condition 'balance>10000'
Display accounts with a lot of money.
boobank history account@backend --condition 'label|rewe'
Get transactions containing "rewe".
boobank history account@backend --condition 'date>2013-12-01 AND date<2013-12-09'
Get transactions betweens the 2th December and 8th December 2013.
boobank history account@backend --condition 'date>2013-12-01 LIMIT 10'
Get transactions after the 2th December in the last 10 transactions
Copyright(C) 2010-2016 Romain Bignon
For full copyright information see the COPYING file in the weboob package.
Use monboob online using onworks.net services