This is the Linux app named Tiny BASIC for Character Screen whose latest release can be downloaded as tinybc-0.8.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tiny BASIC for Character Screen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tiny BASIC for Character Screen
BASIC interpreter for the standard (SUS) character screen handling library, which fully corresponds to the Tiny BASIC standard. The code is thread-safe and can be embedded into other code. Can be used as a game or a minimalist challenge.
- BASIC from 1975 for any modern computer,
- Extremely simple, small and fast,
- Standard character screen pseudographics,
- File and OS i/o by system commands,
- 10 classic games and demos.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tinybc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.