This is the Linux app named Flow-Based Programming whose latest release can be downloaded as JavaFBP-2.8.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flow-Based Programming with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
** Deprecated **
Important! All of the software on this web site has been deprecated, and has not been maintained since 2014. All of this software is now being maintained on Github - and can be obtained from https://github.com/jpaulm .
Changes and enhancements are still ongoing, and while older software should still work, newer features described in the literature will not be available in SourceForge.
The old license was the Artistic license - the software is now in process of being converted to LGPL. This will gradually take place (on Github) over the next few months (in 2016).
JavaFBP is now also on Maven.
- Application development
- Data flow
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flow-based-pgmg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.