This is the Linux app named 240p-test-suite to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as 240pSuite-Wii-1.9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 240p-test-suite to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
240p-test-suite to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A homebrew software suite for video game consoles developed to help in the evaluation of upscalers, upscan converters, line doublers and of course TV processing of 240p video. The Wii and Dreamcast versions have modes for 480i and 480p evaluation as well.
It has tests designed with the processing of 240p signals in mind, although when possible it includes other video modes and specific tests for them. These have been tested with video processors on real hardware and a variety of displays, including CRTs and Arcade monitors via RGB.
As a secondary target, the suite aims to provide tools for calibrating colors, black and white levels for specific console outputs and setups.
Current platforms are: Sega Genesis (Mega Drive), Sega CD (Mega CD), PC Engine/Turbografx-16, Super CD-ROM2/CD-ROM2, NES/Famicom, Super Nintendo/Super Famicom, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo Wii and GameCube.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/testsuite240p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.