This is the Linux app named 64tass whose latest release can be downloaded as 64tass-1.56.2625-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 64tass with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
64tass is cross assembler targeting the 65xx series of micro processors.
- Open source portable C with minimal dependencies
- Familiar syntax to Omicron TASS and TASM
- Supports 6502, 65C02, R65C02, W65C02, 65CE02, 65816, DTV, 65EL02, 4510
- Arbitrary-precision integers and bit strings, double precision floating point numbers
- Character and byte strings, array arithmetic
- Handles UTF-8, UTF-16 and 8 bit RAW encoded source files, Unicode character strings
- Supports Unicode identifiers with compatibility normalization and optional case insensitivity
- Built-in "linker" with section support
- Various memory models, binary targets and text output formats (also Hex/S-record)
- Assembly and label listings available for debugging or exporting
- Conditional compilation, macros, structures, unions, scopes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tass64/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.