This is the Linux app named 6PM whose latest release can be downloaded as 6PM_v0.9.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 6PM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
6PM is a phase modulation (PM) synthesizer made of six oscillators. That's where its name comes from ☺
Demos and presets :
Some music made with 6PM :
It works under Gnu-Linux system with Jack sound server and Qt5 library.
You may install it from sources (see README) or use Debian packages (thanks to Jams for packaging !) from Files menu.
Its now part of LibraZiK distibution :
- Create your own algorithms
- Independant amplitude and frequency envelopes with loops
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mv-6pm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.