This is the Linux app named 8051 Simulator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Simulator8051-portable.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 8051 Simulator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
8051 Simulator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSoftware for simulation 8051 instructions. It can translate all 255 instructions, but instructions for external memory are not implemented yet.
8051 simulator have nice GUI based on Qt where you can load your programs in assembly language, run them, step them, debug them and so...
GUI shows all registers and their values
you can also connect virtual LED, 7seg or button module to any port of microcontroler.
It's not in english... but hey, just follow pictures
- run, step, debug, breakpoints
- LED, SEG and button module
- full RAM info
- simple stupid
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/s8051/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.