This is the Linux app named 9200 Communicator Mouse whose latest release can be downloaded as mouse.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 9200 Communicator Mouse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
9200 Communicator Mouse
The new Nokia 9210 Communicator is a no-pen driven device which supports an Cursor API. The idea is to link the Cursor API to the communication port and then connecting a real mouse. This should make the usage of the 9200 series more compfortable.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
C, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mouse4com/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.