This is the Linux app named aa33code whose latest release can be downloaded as aa33code-0.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named aa33code with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONaa33code aims to be an easy to install, use, and maintain content management system (CMS). It has basic features, and can be administered and updated by multiple users. It's written in PHP and uses a MySQL database to store the information in.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aa33code/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.