This is the Linux app named AAX to MP3 whose latest release can be downloaded as AAX2MP3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AAX to MP3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AAX to MP3
- Install the Audible Manager and open a file of your account.
- Sign in into your audible account (in the application). Now the program can convert your audible files.
- Start Aax2Mp3 (AaxToMp3GUI.exe) and select the file you want to convert.
- Click the Convert button.
- The buttons are grayed out and it shows how far the conversion has progressed. - - The time should always continue to increase.
- If the buttons are clickable again, the conversion is completed. The mp3 file is now to be found in the same folder as the AAX file.
The conversion need (depending on the computing power) for 1 minute of audio approximately 2 seconds.
The conversion of Aax to MP3 is fast, free, and requires no I-Tunes.
Have fun while listening!
If you want to help developing this software, please contact me. I do not have enough time to develop alone.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aaxtomp3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.