This is the Linux app named Ada PDF Writer whose latest release can be downloaded as apdf_005_r2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ada PDF Writer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ada PDF Writer
PDF_Out is an Ada package for writing easily PDF files dynamically. Enables the automatic production of reports. Standalone and unconditionally portable code. No external resource is needed.
More information on... http://apdf.sf.net
- Produces ISO 32000-1 compliant PDF documents
- Object oriented
- Vector graphics
- Raster graphics: inclusion of JPEG images
- Standalone (no external dependency, no binary stuff, no SDK required for working)
- Direct inclusion of PDF code is possible
- Task safe
- Unconditionally portable
- Pure Ada 95 (nothing compiler/system specific), can be used in projects in Ada 95, Ada 2005, Ada 2012 and later language versions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.