This is the Linux app named ADB Util whose latest release can be downloaded as ADB_Util-1.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ADB Util with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Utilities for Android ADB.
Runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac.
'Install apk' and 'Uninstall apk'
'Push file', 'Pull file' and 'Delete file'
Option to show output using app's Process Id.
Color highlighting for Error and Warning messages
Filter option to block unwanted tags
Screen Capture / Camera:
'Take screenshot', 'Pull screenshot', 'Screen Record' and
'Pull camera image'
'List PIDs', 'List Packages', 'getprop' and 'Adb Command' Dialog
'Reboot' and 'Reboot Recovery'
Select between multiple Emulators or device.
Use adb wireless over Wi-Fi, no root required.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adb-util/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.