This is the Linux app named ADbNewsSender whose latest release can be downloaded as ADbNewsSender_3.0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ADbNewsSender with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONADbNewsSender is an easy to install and use php based newsletter script. You can use it to manage multiple newsletters. It is using double opt in and supports MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL. You can also present a web archive to your website's visitor.
Please note that the development has been discontinued. You can still download the software, but you won't receive any support or updates.
- support of multiple newsletters
- web archive
- wysiwyg editor
- easy to install
- easy to customize
- create and modify drafts
- at least 24 months free support for each main version (e.g. 2.4 or 3.0)
- easy to embed into your website
- easy to configure
- no limitation of the number of subscribers
- support of MySQL/MariaDB and PostgreSQL
- double opt-in
- entries expire automatically after a specified period of time
- override server default time zone
- management of multiple smtp servers (requires PEAR Mail)
- optional encryption of ip-addresses and e-mail addresses (requires mcrypt)
Non-Profit Organizations, Customer Service, Advanced End Users, Other Audience, Management
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adbnewssender/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.