This is the Linux app named Aggregated Search whose latest release can be downloaded as aggregated-search.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aggregated Search with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe search aggregator allows users to initiate searches across multiple applications and receive aggregated results. This project is based on Lucene, written in Java, exposes web and plugin interfaces, and supports the Open Search and Json standards.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/searchaggregate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.