This is the Linux app named aime whose latest release can be downloaded as aime-8.20230311.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named aime with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
aime is a programming language intended for application extension purposes. It is simple, with a C like syntax and automatic resource management. The interpreter interface has many options for connecting the interpreted programs to the embedding application state. It allows application supervision with regard to such concerns as execution length, memory allocation, error reporting. A standalone interpreter together with many demo/test programs is included.
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aime-embedded/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.