This is the Linux app named AircraftScheduling whose latest release can be downloaded as AircraftScheduling249.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AircraftScheduling with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The AircraftScheduling program is designed to allow the scheduling of aircraft and the operation of an FBO or flying club. The program is used to schedule aircraft and if the administrator chooses to allow the checkin and checkout of aircraft.
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aircraftsched/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.