This is the Linux app named Alacritty whose latest release can be downloaded as alacritty.1.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Alacritty with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Alacritty is the fastest open source terminal emulator there is. How is it the fastest? With such a strong focus on simplicity and performance, Alacritty’s included features are very carefully considered, ensuring that it remains blazingly fast. It’s got a GPU for rendering that makes a whole lot of optimizations possible. In various benchmarked terminals, Alacritty has shown to be either faster, or way faster than others.
Alacritty requires no additional setup, but still allows configuration of many aspects of the terminal. It supports Windows, macOS, Linux and BSD.
- GPU for accelerated performance
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/alacritty.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.