This is the Linux app named Ant Pretty Build whose latest release can be downloaded as antprettybuild-3.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ant Pretty Build with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ant Pretty Build
Ant Pretty Build is a tool to easily show and run Ant buildfiles in a browser window. It displays from xml file the project name, description, properties, taskdefs, targets, etc. allowing to modify/add properties, logger/logfile, run targets and more...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/antprettybuild/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.