This is the Linux app named Antenna DTV whose latest release can be downloaded as antenna-dtv_0.12.00.00-0_all.deb. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Antenna DTV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Antenna, a free and open-source dvb-t (terrestrial digital tv) tuner for linux desktops. Antenna is a full featured tool to see what's going on in the sky. It enables you to scan, watch and record television, radio and services broadcasted on air.
- Scan the sky for new services
- Continuosly monitor signal status
- Search through known channels and tune
- Search and manage favorite channels
- See what's on (i.e. listen to radios and watch tvs)
- Record streams while watching
- Read teletext
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/antenna-dtv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.