This is the Linux app named APC Anti Crawler whose latest release can be downloaded as apcanticrawler-0.1.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named APC Anti Crawler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
APC Anti Crawler
DESCRIPTIONAPC Anti Crawler is a php5 class based on APC which can be used to limit the amount of http request per IP. It stop web crawler to download your entire website.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apcanticrawler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.