This is the Linux app named Applications via XML whose latest release can be downloaded as avx-0.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Applications via XML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Applications via XML
The concept behind the 'Applications via XML' (AVX) architecture is to allow applications to become more flexible in the way they go about performing their duties. The essential idea is to avoid 'hard-coding' instructions into an applications' source
Web-based, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/avx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.