This is the Linux app named APSampler whose latest release can be downloaded as APSampler_src_3.7.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named APSampler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
APSampler is a tool that allows multi-locus and multi-level association analysis of genotypic and phenotypic data. The goal is to find the allelic sets (patterns) that are associated with phenotype.
Once a set of pattern is found, we validate it by permutations to avoid overfitting.
The project also includes SF+FLINT framework to check whether the parts of found patterns are in epistatic interaction..
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apsampler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.