This is the Linux app named arcan-fe to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as arcan-0.3.0-source.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named arcan-fe to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
arcan-fe to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONArcan is a portable and fully scriptable frontend for launching games, emulators and other full-screen applications in a visual appealing way, as seamlessly as possible. The API is sufficiently complete for other projects as well, e.g. rapid game prototyping
(both 2D and 3D).
Note that we have left sourceforge (thanks for all the spam). The source is hosted on github ( http://www.github.com/letoram/arcan ) and the downloads on bintray https://bintray.com/letoram/arcan-main/
- Fully Scriptable (LUA)
- Video playback, Video recording (webm, lossless)
- 2D features (animations, transformations, picking, particle systems)
- Native emulation (libretro cores for snes,nes,sms,genesis,psx,2600)
- Basic 3D features (models, transformations, shaders)
- Portable (Linux, BSD, Windows, OSX)
- Specialized displaymodes (simulating NTSC signals, CRT phosphor, Vector displays)
Advanced End Users, Developers
C, Ruby, Lua
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arcanfe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.