This is the Linux app named Arexx Data Logger UI to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as arexxtemp-20131211.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arexx Data Logger UI to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Arexx Data Logger UI to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project aims at displaying and analysing data recorded by Arexx temperature loggers on Unix operating systems.
Although the code is currently implemented for etching data from Arexx loggers, the UI itself is completely independent and can be reused with other temperature databases.
- Display history of temperature
- Comparison with another day
- Auto refresh
- Compatible with both Desktop and Mobile web browsers
Advanced End Users
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arexxtemp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.