This is the Linux app named Arrear_Pension_Calculator whose latest release can be downloaded as Arrear_Pension_Calculator_ver_1.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arrear_Pension_Calculator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple Arrear Pension Calculator app written in python with GUI specifically Govt. employees (Central & State). This application calculates arrear (Due - Drawn) / overdrawn / recovery of pension between any given periods. This app is not associated with the Govt. This app is for informational purpose only. This project is open source under GNU public license v3.0
- This is an Offline application, so no need of an Internet connection.
- Calculate complecated calculations like different component rates for different periods in just a single click.
- Easy to use, just input required data and click on calculate button. Also you can generate reports and print them.
- Seperate Component Schedule window to calculate different components.
- Generate complete Due-Drawn statement in no time to get arrear pension amount. Very handy for Treasury Users.
- This application is completely free and open source.
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arrear-pension-calculator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.