This is the Linux app named ArUco whose latest release can be downloaded as aruco-3.1.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ArUco with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ArUco is a minimal library for Augmented Reality applications based exclusively on OpenCV. Relies on b/w markers with codes that are detected by calling a single function. Trivial integration of your augmented reality applications with OpenGL and OGRE.
- Detect markers with a single line of C++ code
- Detection of marker sets (several markers) to create large tracking areas
- Requires only OpenCV (>=2.4.9)
- Detection of many dictionaries: ARUCO,ArToolKit+,Chilitags,AprilTags and ArTag
- Trivial integration with OpenGL and OGRE
- Fast, reliable and cross-platform because relies on OpenCV
- Examples that will help you to get running your AR application in less than 5 minutes
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aruco/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.