This is the Linux app named asammdf whose latest release can be downloaded as Release7.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named asammdf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
*asammdf* is a fast Python parser and editor for ASAM (Associtation for Standardisation of Automation and Measuring Systems) MDF / MF4 (Measurement Data Format) files.
It supports MDF versions 2 (.dat), 3 (.mdf) and 4 (.mf4).
*asammdf* works on Python 2.7, and Python >= 3.4
- handles all Measurement Data Format version (2.xx, 3.xx and 4.xx)
- create file from scratch or append data to the loaded file
- handles sorted and unsorted files; all files saved by asammdf are sorted
- convenient functions availabel for file/channel processing: cut, convert, export, filter, merge, select
- low memory usage and fast performance can allow for handling of huge measurement files
- can export to HDF5, Matlab .mat, CSV and Excel formats
- GUI for data visualization and lib functionality
Science/Research, Engineering, Automotive
Python Database API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asammdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.