This is the Linux app named ASP.NET Boilerplate whose latest release can be downloaded as 6.4.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ASP.NET Boilerplate with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ASP.NET Boilerplate is a general purpose application framework especially designed for new modern web applications. It uses already familiar tools and implements best practices around them to provide you a SOLID development experience. Provides a layered architectural model based on Domain Driven Design. Designed as modular and extensible. Provides infrastructure to build your own modules too. SaaS applications made easy! Integrated multi-tenancy from database to UI. Designed and developed DDD in mind. Provides a SOLID model for your application. Compherensive documentation and jump start tutorials. Actively developed on GitHub (MIT license) and open for contributions. Don't Repeat Yourself! ASP.NET Boilerplate automates common software development tasks by convention. You focus on your business code. Create your solution based on free or premium startup templates. Either with an Angular Single-Page Application or Classic MVC & jQuery architecture.
- Layered architecture
- Modular design
- Multi tenancy
- Well documented
- Domain driven design
- Free and open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asp-net-boilerplate.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.