This is the Linux app named Asterisk PHP Timeclock whose latest release can be downloaded as Asterisk_TimeClock_v1_0_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Asterisk PHP Timeclock with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Asterisk PHP Timeclock
Clock in/out from any phone, or from the web portal. Comes with full web portal and reports. Get the latest build from SVN Checkout (Public/SVN Repository). For more information on Asterisk PHP Timeclock, visit http://www.asterisktimeclock.org
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asteriskphptime/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.