This is the Linux app named Aubit 4GL whose latest release can be downloaded as aubit4gl-runtime-win32-cygwin-odbc32-GTK-noPDF-0.20-138-21-10-2001.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aubit 4GL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
"Aubit 4GL" is a project to make GPL, OpenSource, Informix-4GL compatible compiler, and continue to extend functionality needed to write most efficient and productive business related, database oriented applications. See "Home Page" link for more.
- Informix 4GL compatible
- PDF report generation
- Interface with web clients
- Graphical User interface
- Can be used with many different database backends
Information Technology, Education, Developers
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based, Qt, Curses/Ncurses
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite, Other network-based DBMS, Microsoft SQL Server, Proprietary file format, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aubit4gl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.