This is the Linux app named Audio Game Kit to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AGK-1.0-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Audio Game Kit to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Audio Game Kit to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:do you want to make your audio game?
it is easy!
just embed AGK in your C++ application and use it
it is very easy to learn
- free and open source
- easy to embed into your application
- many API classes and functions
- 3D sound support
- allows to interact with screen readers like JAWS, NVDA, Window Eyes, system access
- allows INI file configuration parsing
- allows writing output texts to console or getting input from console
- allows to interact with eSpeak synthisizer
- allows to interact with microsoft SPEECH API (sapi)
- it has it's own built-in menu class witch you can add items like "start game", "test speakers", "exit game"
- it's has it's own window manager based on OpenGL
- it has hashing functions like MD5, sha1, etc, boath for files and strings
- string to number conversion, number to strings and similar functions
- it has it's own memory manager, you dont have to think about memory management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/audiogamekit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.