This is the Linux app named AUDX whose latest release can be downloaded as AUDX0230.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AUDX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A music player designed for music lovers,
explore a vast selection of features at your hands, customize almost every aspect of the player, want to tell your friends what are you listening to ? easy , enable Discord RPC from the settings,
What are you waiting for ? download and use now to live the experience.
- Clean and modern UI
- MP3,M4A,MP2,MP1,OGG,WAV,FLAC,ALAC,Webm,WMA,AIFF,custom generated, and more vie OS codecs
- Sleep Timer
- Tag Manager with support for Auto Tagging
- Audio FXs: EQ,Reverb,Dyn AMP,Balance,Mono,Samplerate,Swap Stereo,Channel rotating...
- Winamp DSP Support
- Stream Downloader with IDMan support
- DLNA And NAS Browser
- A/B Loop
- Live Lyrics(Via SRT)
- Custom Taskbar Thumbnails
- Playlists:Favourite songs,All,All Shuffled,Random 10,Custom Playlists,Auto Playlist,Most Played,...
- Fullscreen Player
- Search playlist and library
- Background:Static(Image),Cover,Live,GIF,Blur,Acrylic Blur,Color
- Fade Audio
- Notification TTS
- Library Caching (for faster startup)
- Gapless Playback
- Global Hotkeys
- Output changing
- Double Output
- Windows 10 SMTC(Volume bar music info)
- Library managment
- Quick Access
- Library Browser
- System Tray Icon
- Taskbar Info
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/audxmusicplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.