This is the Linux app named Autonomous Robot Simulator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ARS-0.5b1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Autonomous Robot Simulator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Autonomous Robot Simulator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONARS is a physically-accurate robotics simulator written in Python. It's main purpose is to help researchers with to develop mobile manipulators and, in general, any multi-body system. It is open-source, modular, easy to learn and use, and can be a valuable tool in the process of robot design, in the development of control and reasoning algorithms, as well as in teaching and educational activities.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, Engineering, Science/Research
Command-line, Other toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arsproject/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.