This is the Linux app named Autshumato TMX Integrator whose latest release can be downloaded as Autshumato.TMX.Integrator.1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Autshumato TMX Integrator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Autshumato TMX Integrator
It's a utility application for updating and integrating translation memories, created by the Autshumato ITE, over a network. Licensed under the TMate Open Source License and free to download and be used by anyone.
- Document management
- Translation memory comparison and integration
- Network distribution
Government, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/autshumatotmxin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.