This is the Linux app named Avaya CDR Capturing Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as AvayaCDR-1.5.17.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Avaya CDR Capturing Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Avaya CDR Capturing Tool
The software captures Avaya CDR over TCP/IP and SFTP connections, it saves the data in local files and import them to databases such as MySQL and MSSQL
- Support Avaya CM and IP Office
- Writes CDR data to a local file, rotates to a new file daily or monthly
- Writes CDR data to MySQL or MSSQL database
- Writes CDR data to CSV file
- Writes CDR data to Splunk
- Writes charge information
- Support TCP and RSP connections
- Downloads and Imports CDR data via Communication Manager or Session Manager SFTP interface
- Sends alert email to administrator when CDR link or DB up down
- Sends alert email to administrator when blacklisted number or country code found in the CDR
- Sends alert email to administrator when CDR is received after office hour
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/avayacdr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.