This is the Linux app named Axiom Computer Algebra System whose latest release can be downloaded as axiom-Sept2005-src.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Axiom Computer Algebra System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Axiom Computer Algebra System
Axiom is a computer algebra system. It consists of an interpreter,
a compiler and a library of algorithms. Axiom is an excellent research
platform as well as a useful tool for scientific programming.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Science/Research
Console/Terminal, X Window System (X11)
Common Lisp, Lisp
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/axiom/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.