This is the Linux app named b0xNet whose latest release can be downloaded as boxnet-1.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named b0xNet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
b0xNet is an advanced modular Eggdrop distribution with multi-lingual support. It will run on Unix and Linux operating systems but may be limited to x86 compatible architectures. It includes an automatic upgrade feature to keep your bot up to date.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Unix Shell, Perl, C++, C, Tcl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/b0xnet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.