This is the Linux app named BaconMap - IT Resource Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as baconmap1Duroc.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BaconMap - IT Resource Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BaconMap - IT Resource Manager
BaconMap is an IT Resource Manager - Wiki program which visually maps IT resources and supports document management. Flexible and powerful! Visualize interdependent resources: "What fails when this fails?" Demo: http://baconmap.org/demo.php
- Icons added to maps
- Landscape or portrait maps possible
- Bugs fixed
Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/baconmap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.