This is the Linux app named BamBam whose latest release can be downloaded as bambam-1.4.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BamBam with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BamBam includes numerous tools for analyzing DNA next-generation sequencing data. Tools are provided for calling SNPs and indels, identifying large scale deletions, tabulating counts of mapped reads, methylation analysis, and more.
Depends on SAMtools (http://samtools.sourceforge.net/) and BAMtools (https://github.com/pezmaster31/bamtools). Also uses BioPerl, which is included in the download tarball.
- call SNPs and indels
- impute genotypes
- build consensus sequences
- tabulate counts of mapped reads (RNA-seq)
- infer haplotype phasing with K-means clustering
- analyze DNA methylation (bisulfite-sequencing)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bambam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.