This is the Linux app named base for modular Java applications whose latest release can be downloaded as reap-0.0.3.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named base for modular Java applications with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
base for modular Java applications
DESCRIPTIONBamja is a Rich Client Platform for data acquisition programs and provides a fast and flexible software development based on a service oriented architecture. This project is dead!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bamja.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.