This is the Linux app named BaseBox Widget Libraries whose latest release can be downloaded as basebox-0.2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BaseBox Widget Libraries with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BaseBox Widget Libraries
Basebox is a framework of the dojo development.It includes a simple widget API that you can use to create new widgets or wrap existing widgets from widget libraries such as those from Dojo, YUI, Zapatec, or WebFX.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/basebox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.