This is the Linux app named Bazel whose latest release can be downloaded as bazel-6.4.0-windows-x86_64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bazel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Build and test software of any size, quickly and reliably. Bazel only rebuilds what is necessary. With advanced local and distributed caching, optimized dependency analysis and parallel execution, you get fast and incremental builds. Build and test Java, C++, Android, iOS, Go and a wide variety of other language platforms. Bazel runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux. Bazel helps you scale your organization, codebase and Continuous Integration system. It handles codebases of any size, in multiple repositories or a huge monorepo. Easily add support for new languages and platforms with Bazel's familiar extension language. Share and re-use language rules written by the growing Bazel community. Bazel is the common build tool throughout Pinterest and has been instrumental in achieving fast, reproducible builds across our programming languages and platforms.
- Speed up your builds and tests
- One tool, multiple languages
- Scalable and extensible to your needs
- Share and re-use language rules written by the growing Bazel community
- Bazel helps you scale your organization, codebase and Continuous Integration system
- Advanced local and distributed caching, optimized dependency analysis
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bazel.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.