This is the Linux app named bdbbasic whose latest release can be downloaded as bdbbasic-0.77.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bdbbasic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is an Open Sourced BASIC interpreter environment using PostgreSQL. It is focused on (1) Simple to program, (2) Powerful database statements, (3) UNIX shell friendly, (4) Business focused, (5) "Function" over "speed". This is *not* another VB implementation. Extensive language documentation is available.
- PostgreSQL Database
- Window API
- Menu API
- Password API
- Callable BASIC modules and GSL subroutine library
- Multi-precision (FIXED) integer type
- COMPLEX data type
- Fixed and variable length strings
- Sparse matrix support
- UNIX friendly shell unit number I/O
- UNIX Pipe I/O
- System(3) capability
- Ada95 ENUM types
- Dynamic reallocation of array dimensions
- Regular expression pattern matching functions
- Screen Generator Distributed with Project Code
- Distributed Applications in BASIC
Non-Profit Organizations, Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
PostgreSQL (pgsql), Berkeley/Sleepycat/Gdbm (DBM)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bdbbasic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.