This is the Linux app named Beampath whose latest release can be downloaded as beampath_Windows.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Beampath with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BEAMPATH is a 2D and 3D code for simulation of space charge dominated beam dynamics in linear particle accelerators and beam transport. The program is used for particle-in-cell simulation of axial-symmetric, quadrupole-symmetric and z-uniform beams in a channel containing RF gaps, radio-frequency quadrupoles, multipole lenses, solenoids, bending magnets, accelerating waveguides. Detailed description of model can be found in Y.K.Batygin, “Particle-in-cell code BEAMPATH for beam dynamics simulations in linear accelerators and beamlines” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 539 (2005) 455–489.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/beampath/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.