This is the Linux app named BioGB to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Paquete.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BioGB to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BioGB to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:BioGB was designed with the following properties:
1. It most be as portable as posible.
2. The code most be easy to read.
- Supports Game Boy and Game Boy Color.
- Supports cable link emulation through SDL_net (See readme file)
- Real GBC washed colors.
- Real RTC Clock emulation.
- Supports one save state.
- Runs perfectly on Windows and Linux
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/biogb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.