This is the Linux app named BioSIM whose latest release can be downloaded as BioSIM_0.3.0-41.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BioSIM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A client for the BioSIM Web API. The BioSIM application can impute climate variables to any location given the data of nearby climate stations. The original application has been developed by Jacques Régnière and Rémi Saint-Amant at the Canadian Forest Service - Laurentian Forestry Centre. The BioSIM Web API is implemented in Python. This project aims at providing a Java and an R client to access the Web API and retrieve climate variables.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/biosimclient.mrnfforesttools.p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.