This is the Linux app named Blendid whose latest release can be downloaded as Twig.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Blendid with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Blendid is a delicious stand-alone blend of tasks and build tools poured together as a full-featured modern asset pipeline. It can be used as-is as a static site builder, or can be configured and integrated into your own development environment and site or app structure. The provided command will create default src and config files in your directory and start compiling and live-updating files! Try editing them and watch your browser auto-update! File structure is configured through a config/path-config.json file. This file is JSON so that other platforms like Ruby or PHP can easily read it in and use it to build asset path helpers for replacing hashed filenames in production. Specific task configuration is done through a config/task-config.js file. Depending on your project and platform, you may want to disable some tasks, or customize others. This file exposes per-task configuration and overrides.
- All commands should be run through yarn run
- Compiles files for production to your destination directory
- File structure is configured through a config/path-config.json file
- Under the hood, JS is compiled with webpack 3 with a heavily customized webpack file
- It can be used as-is as a static site builder
- It can be configured and integrated into your own development environment and site or app structure
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blendid.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.