This is the Linux app named bleve whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bleve with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Import one package, build an index with three lines of code, query for documents with another three lines. Bleve includes general-purpose analyzers as well as pre-built text analyzers for the following languages, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Persian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Sorani, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, and Turkish. Support for aggregating facet information across search results. Supported facet types include Terms Facet, Numeric Range Facet, and Date Range Facet. By indexing your data with bleve you gain the ability to compose query types such as Term, Phrase, Match, Match Phrase, Prefix, Conjunction, Disjunction, Boolean, Numeric and Date Ranges, as well as Query String. Industry standard tf-idf scoring with query time boosting. Includes support for highlighting matching text within document fragments.
- Full-text search and indexing for Go
- Simple top-level API
- Index any object in your data model
- Override default mapping to customize behavior
- Rich set of interfaces for extending the capabilities
- Includes support for highlighting matching text within document fragments
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bleve.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.